All opportunities are managed by an onsite team. A detail project plan is available for the perusal of able investors and approved partners;
- Various sectional title chalets that can be operated as individual Lodges are for sale to likeminded investors.
- Dinkweng Safari Camp offers opportunities for wildlife enthusiasts to invest and co-own an animal of choice. The animal is tagged and reserve management keep all co-owners regularly up to date on the wellbeing of the antelope. Shared investments starts at US$ 2 000 per animal.
- Game farming in various manners are very profitable as it is based on growth in numbers and a sustainable market. Individuals can now invest in packages of game. Packages are made up of a number of same specie animals. Investment can be made from US$ 15k and a return of 20% plus per annum can be expected.
- Individuals can now partake in this lucrative market without the burden of owning a game reserve.
- We are introducing an online trading platform where game can be bought and sold online.
Dinkweng offers wildlife education and mentorships.
At the recent (October 2018)Investment Summit held in Johannesburg President Cyril Ramaphosa says he’s already making strides in attracting investors to South Africa. President Cyril Ramaphosa says plans to lure 100-billion dollars to the country are ahead of target.Ten companies have on day one of the summit pledged to invest over R130-billion in South Africa.
Ramaphosa told delegates at the South Africa Investment Summit.Many International investors are now seeking to partner with South African counterparts. Dinkweng offers unique investment opportunities and is the ideal platform for small and midsize companies and individuals to establish a footprint in South Africa.